Many companies turn to Labour Experts and Practitioners to represent them at CCMA proceedings. The CCMA was created for the speedy resolution of labour disputes and social justice. The CCMA is mandated to have minimal formal legalities using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods of Conciliation and Arbitration.
On this course you will learn, how to represent yourself or your business at the CCMA:
• At conciliation and at arbitration: preparation of evidence packs
• Opening statements
• Submission of oral evidence
• Preparing and presenting your witnesses
• How to cross-examine and re-examine witnesses
• How to request postponements, condonations and rescissions
• How to present aggravation
• How to deliver closing arguments
The Course Materials will cover a comprehensive CD with all the precedents, templates and CCMA forms as well as a customised workbook with practical applications and guidelines.
About the presenter:
Denzile Reddiar is a seasoned Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) practitioner and academic who is passionate about justice. Denzile has a special interest in the area of labour, social and restorative justice. He has experience in forensic investigations as well as risk and compliance in a number of specialist industries including banking, gaming and betting, FMCG, logistics, audits (internal and external) and petroleum.
22 November 2018 | 09:00 - 16:00.
Member: R1800 | Non Members: R2070
Delegates are required to pay 50% when making bookings.