KZNEIA IMPACT SESSION
Is your Employment Equity Plan still relevant?
Have you noted the changes to the Employment Equity arena as the result of Bill published September 2018?
Are you are aware of how prescriptive Employment Equity will become?
Are you aware of much more control the Department of Labour will taking over the implementation of goals for Employment Equity and the subsequent affect this will have on your company as well as B-BBEE?
Are you being proactive in anticipation of these changes?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then you need to attend this IMPACT Session.
This impact session will cover
- The EE Amendment Bill, 2018
- Insights from the Dept of Labour
- Insights from the Commission for Employment Equity
- Major changes which affect your company
- What to anticipate
Who should attend?
- CEO’s / Managing Directors
- Senior Managers in charge of Employment Equity
- HR personnel
- Employment Equity Committee members
Date, Time and Venue
14 August 2019
8am – 10 am
The Aloe Room, Westville, 32 Carlton Avenue.
Your Presenter is
Andrea Wheatley, KZNEIA Transformation Managment Partner.
Fees: FREE to members (6 seats / year) and R350 for non-members.
Bookings are essential!