Trade and Investment Business Forum – 19 February 2020
Join the Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Trade and Investment Business Forum to learn more about trade negotiations and Preferential Market Access and support programmes offered by Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN).
Presentation 1: The role of the DTI – Trade negotiations and Preferential Market Access
Presented by Ms Tsepiso Khoathela, Marketing and Stakeholder Relations Directorate at the National Department of Trade and Industry
This presentation will cover:
• Preferential market access (tariffs)
• Ways to grant preferential market access
• SA/SACU negotiation process
• Approach to African regional economic integration
• Free trade agreements
• Preferential trade agreements
• Non-reciprocal preference programmes
• Market access through Memoranda of Understanding and diplomacy
Presentation 2: Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal One Stop Shop – Support programmes
Presented by Mr Ndumiso Mlambo, General Manager: One Stop Shop at Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal
This presentation will aim to unpack the InvestSA One Stop Shop and its support programmes.
19 February 2020 | 08:00 – 10:00
Non-Members: R 350 (payable at the venue)
Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Conference Centre, Lion Match Office Park,
892 Umgeni Road.
For further information, please contact Bharriey Pillay or call 031 335 1000.