Webinar: Health Professionals Business Forum – 11 March 2021
Presentation: Introduction of vaccinology – An overview of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Presented by: Dr Greg Kew -Occupation Medicine Special
Part 1: Basic science
* Introduction to the human cell; DNA, RNA and protein manufacture
* Introduction to viral infection
Part 2: About the vaccines
* Introduction to vaccinology
* Overview of the COVID-19 vaccines
Part 3: Vaccine anxiety
* Safety concerns
* Will they be effective against mutant strains?
* Conspiracy Theories
Part 4: Vaccine roll-out
* Brief update on the national strategy