Webinar: INCOTERMS® 2020 Rules
About this Event
The INCOTERMS workshop will outline:
• The ICC Role and the development of Incoterms® 2020 Rules
• The application of the Incoterms® 2020 Rules
• Comparative Matrix – What has changed?
• Correct use and choice of the most appropriate Incoterms® 2020 Rules for the specific transaction
• The respective roles and responsibilities of the Buyer and the Seller, regarding Delivery; Obligations; Risks; and Costs
• Recommendations regarding the use of Incoterms® 2020 Rules
• The legal use of Incoterms® 2020 Rules
• The impact of a particular Incoterms® 2020 Rule on other 3rd party contracts, transport documents, marine insurance and payments, instruments, and institutions
• The South African ICCSA perspective
• Case Studies and Assessment
MEMBERS: R 699
NON-MEMBERS: R 899
Electronic Books: R 625.00
Hardcopy Books: R 875.00
(Payment details will be emailed to you after registering. Payment must be made before the event. All prices exclude VAT)
Date: 24 March 2021
Time: 08:30 am – 15:00 pm
RSVPs close on 23 March 2021 at 15:00.
Once you have RSVP’d for the webinar workshop, a calendar invite will be sent to you on Tuesday (23 March 2021). RSVPs will only be secured upon sending Proof of Payment..
For further information, please contact Dumile Khubone