Webinar: Safety and Justice Business Forum – 30 July 2020
About this Event
Presentation: How Durban led the country in helping homeless people during lockdown?
Presented by Raymond Perrier, Director at the Denis Hurley Centre and Former Chair of the eThekwini Task Team on Homelessness.
The presentation will cover the following areas:
– What was the nature and scale of the challenges.
– The partnership between Municipality, corporates and NGOs.
– What worked well and what did not work well.
– The experience of other cities.
– The contribution by the corporate sector.
– What happens next to the homeless?
Date: 30 July 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
RSVPs close on 29 July 2020 at 11:00 am.
Once you have RSVP’d for the webinar, a calendar invite will be sent to you the day before the event (29 July 2020) with the unique webinar link.
For further information, please contact Bharriey Pillay.