Webinar: SMME Business Forum – 30 June 2020
About this Event
Presentation: How do banks look at your business in a COVID-19 world?
Presented by Grant Smith, KwaZulu-Natal Regional Head at FNB Business.
The presentation aims to answer the following questions:
• Will banks lend to you and how much?
• How will banks price your business and how can you influence this price?
• Which loans make sense for my business?
• How to purchase part or all of a business without the necessary capital?
• What banks are offering as relief/help during the COVID-19 pandemic?
• What other services the banks offer SMMEs?
Date: 30 June 2020
Time: 16:00 pm – 17:00 pm
RSVPs close on 29 June 2020 at 15:00 pm.
Once you have RSVP’d for the webinar, a calendar invite will be sent to you the day
before the event (29 June 2020) with the unique webinar link.
For further information, please contact Bharriey Pillay (email@example.com).